Change a LifeContribute to PACH
In Ecuador, a little goes a long way, and our work is dependent on your generosity. Partners for Andean Community Health is a registered 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, and donations are tax deductible.
Ninety-five percent of your contribution goes to our partner clinic, FIBUSPAM, in Riobamba, Ecuador and directly benefits children and families in need.
Click here to make a donation to PACH
We are always interested in sourcing equipment for our partner clinic in Riobamba, Ecuador. If you are interested in making an in-kind donation please view our list of needed equipment below or on Amazon or visit Restoring Vision for glasses donations. We also accept contributions towards scholarship funds and mission-specific donations.
We are currently looking for the following in-kind donations:
- General needs: Smart scale with body composition breakdowns, Pulse oximeter, Blood pressure monitors + batteries, Urine test strips or sticks, and Glucometer
- Examinations: Ultrasound machine and X-Ray imaging machine
- Dentistry: Handheld Intraoral X-ray Machine, Analogue and Digital, and Nomad Pro 2
- Rheumatology: Arthroscopy Tower, Biopsy scissors or clamps, and Shaver DrillCut-X ARTHRO
Your contribution of:
- $5 provides a child with medical screening and treatment for preventable diseases.
- $20 provides a full year of dental services for a child or adult.
- $250 funds a cataract surgery to restore vision.
- $500 supports the clinic’s operations for one day to provide preventative and curative care to those in need.
- $1,000 funds a medical caravan to a remote community to provide care to those who would otherwise not receive it.
- $2,500 funds a lifesaving emergency surgery.
More Ways to Help
We also encourage our U.S. donors to consider supporting our work through their estate planning and wills. This support will help ensure the continuity of our work for decades to come. Talk to your legal adviser about how you can make a long-lasting impact in Ecuador.
As way to both support our work in Ecuador, have fun reading with your children and grandchildren, and open a doorway to Andean culture we offer a children’s book written by PACH’s very own founder and president, Paul Martel. Now available for purchase. The story, narrated by a loveable guinea pig named Max, introduces Andean South American culture through the symbols carved on an ancient Incan sculpture.