Contribute to PACHChange a Life in Ecuador
Ninety-five percent of your contribution goes to our partner clinic, FIBUSPAM, in Riobamba, Ecuador and directly benefits children and families in need. Because Partners for Andean Community Health is a registered 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, your donation is tax deductible.
Click here to make a donation to PACH
Your contribution of:
- $5 provides a child with medical screening and treatment for preventable diseases.
- $20 provides a full year of dental services for a child or adult.
- $250 funds a cataract surgery to restore vision.
- $500 supports the clinic’s operations for one day to provide preventative and curative care to those in need.
- $1,000 funds a medical caravan to a remote community to provide care to those who would otherwise not receive it.
- $2,500 funds a lifesaving emergency surgery.
More Ways to Help
We also encourage our U.S. donors to consider supporting our work through their estate planning and wills. This support will help ensure the continuity of our work for decades to come. Talk to your legal adviser about how you can make a long-lasting impact in Ecuador.
As way to both support our work in Ecuador, have fun reading with your children and grandchildren, and open a doorway to Andean culture we offer a children’s book written by PACH’s very own founder and president, Paul Martel. Now available for purchase. The story, narrated by a loveable guinea pig named Max, introduces Andean South American culture through the symbols carved on an ancient Incan sculpture.