Change a Life - Support PACH's Work in Ecuador2019 Charity Raffle
Support PACH’s work in Ecuador!
Partners for Andean Community Health is pleased to present its 2019 Charity raffle.
Tickets are just $20 each payable by cash, check made out to PACH, or online HERE
All raffle proceeds go directly to providing medical care to the Ecuadorian poor.
This year’s raffle prizes include a four-day tour of the Ecuadorian Amazon Basin (airfare not included) valued at $1,400, an American Girl “Samantha Doll” with clothing and Accessories valued at $600, an Apple Watch Series 4GPS, and an Apple Watch Series 3GPS.
The drawing will take place at 3:30pm EST on May 19th at our annual fundraising event in West Hartford, CT. Your presence is not required to win. The winners will be notified by phone and email after the drawing and prizes will be delivered directly to anyone present at the event or by mail.
The ticket holder cannot specific what prize they prefer; the selection order will be pre-determined before the event.
Join the Raffle
Click here to participate in the raffle.
Your contribution of:
- $5 provides a child with medical screening and treatment for preventable diseases.
- $20 provides a full year of dental services for a child or adult.
- $250 funds a cataract surgery to restore vision.
- $500 supports the clinic’s operations for one day to provide preventative and curative care to those in need.
- $1,000 funds a medical caravan to a remote community to provide care to those who would otherwise not receive it.
- $2,500 funds a lifesaving emergency surgery.
More Ways to Help
We also encourage our U.S. donors to consider supporting our work through their estate planning and wills. This support will help ensure the continuity of our work for decades to come. Talk to your legal adviser about how you can make a long-lasting impact in Ecuador.